- Metal corrosive storage cabinet.
- Suitable for storage of class 8 corrosive substances in liquid or solid form including acids, alkalis, caustics, sodium hydroxide solutions and hypochlorite solution.
- Manufactured to meet AS3780 standards for the storage and handling of corrosive substances.
- Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Internal door opening latch (as required by the standards)
- Each shelf is supplied with plastic spill trays to contain small spills and leakages
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection
- Stainless steel piano hinges for added protection.
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arresters
- Static earthing connection
- Adjustable shelves
- Adjustable feet
- Classification labels
- Capacity: 30L
- Doors: 1
- Shelves (Incl. Base Level): 2
- External Dimensions: 770mm (H) x 515mm (W) x 465mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 525mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 370mm (D)
- Additional shelves can be purchased separately: 5517PH-29, additional tray 5517-29T
Notes: For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.
|Minimum Order Quantity||
|Dimensions||L 46.5 x W 51.5 x H 77 cm|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.