- UltraZorb is a general purpose absorbent fibre for absorbing and cleaning up industrial spills and waste including oil spills, diesel, hydraulic fluid, alcohols, aromatics, carbonyl compounds paints, polymers, insecticides, herbicides and heavy metals which are hydrocarbon based pollutants.
- UltraZorb is 100% natural sphagnum peat moss harvested and dried in New Zealand.
- It encapsulates the spill and will not leach, leak or discharge.
- It can be incinerated or disposed of in landfills (check local council for advice).
- Absorbs 3-4 times its weight in spills (NB: Absorbency rates vary depending on the liquid being absorbed. For more detail contact Dalton International Ltd)
- Can be used on land and water to absorb spilled chemicals and hydrocarbons.
- 40L bag absorbs up to 50L of spilled material.
UltraZorb is a natural organic product and may react with some strong acids where the pH is <3. We do not recommend UltraZorb be used with Nitric or Hydrofluoric Acid or strong oxidizing agents. Contact us to discuss the best absorbent product in these instances.
|Minimum Order Quantity||
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.